International Press Releases
Press releases inform journalists about the Center for Modern Greece. You can receive our press releases through our Newsletter (in German).
- The Center of the World Is Everywhere: Aris Fioretos to Give the Fourth CeMoG Lecture at Freie Universität Berlin (FUP № 159/2017 from Jun 12, 2017)
- Love in the Dark Time of Occupation: Film Screening and Discussion on June 12, 2017, at Freie Universität (FUP № 151/2017 from Jun 06, 2017)
- Lecture on the Fate of Greek Holocaust Survivors (FUP № 078/2017 from Apr 12, 2017)
- What was Lord Byron doing in Greece? European Dimensions of the Greek War of Independence. Lecture by Roderick Beaton from King's College London (FUP № 414/2016 from Nov 25, 2016)
- Greeks in the GDR - An Unexplored Chapter. Conference on the Relations between the GDR and Greece: April 22 and 23 in the Representation of the Free State of Saxony to the German Federal Government in Berlin (FUP № 094/2015 from Apr 13, 2015)
- Facilitate Understanding. Public Conference on Translating, Editing, and Promoting a Peripheral Literature in Germany on December 15, 2014, at Freie Universität Berlin (FUP № 401/2014 from Nov 19, 2014)
- Anti-Semitism in Greece. Conference on July 7 and 8 to Address Historical Developments and Current Dimensions (FUP № 250/2014 from Jul 02, 2014)
- Center for Modern Greece Opens Today at Freie Universität Berlin. Public Inauguration / President of the European Court of Justice Professor Vassilios Skouris Stressed Its Important Mediating Function (FUP № 212/2014 from Jun 06, 2014)
For further press releases please refer to our page in German.