The Chair for Modern Greek Studies and the Center for Modern Greece (CeMoG), both at the Freie Universität Berlin (FU Berlin), are pleased to announce the 12th International Conference on Greek Linguistics (ICGL12). The International Conference on Greek Linguistics is a biennial meeting on the study and analysis of Greek (Ancient, Medieval and Modern), placing particular emphasis on the later stages of the language. ICGL12 will take place at the Seminarzentrum of the FU (Otto-von-Simson-Str. 26, 14195 Berlin, Germany) from 16 to 19 September 2015.
The invited speakers for the ICGL12 will be:
- Elena Anagnostopoulou, University of Crete
- Peter Mackridge, University of Oxford
- Maria Sifianou, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Donca Steriade, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Spyridoula Varlokosta, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
Centrum Modernes Griechenland (CeMoG), Freie Universität Berlin
Habelschwerdter Allee 45
The Center for Modern Greece is an Institution of the Department of Philosophy and Humanities at Freie Universität Berlin, made possible by the generous support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
Zeit & Ort
16.09.2015 - 19.09.2015